Home TRENDING COVID-19 Update : Positive Cases in India Jump to 298

COVID-19 Update : Positive Cases in India Jump to 298

40
0
According to Jayesh Ranjan, IT secretary, Telangana about 60 percent of employees from Hyd IT Industry are being given the work from home option and the remaining 40 percent are working on projects which require employees’ presence at the office.
AP Covid 19 Update: Confirmed Cases : 3, Samples sent for Lab: 135. Cases Tested negative: 108, Result awaited: 24, Suspected cases: 1006, Cases discharged after 28-day isolation: 259, Self-isolation:711, suspected cases undergoing treatment: 36
Telangana State will observe a complete shutdown for 24 hours ie Janata Curfew as called by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, starting at 6am on Sunday morning.
Telangana public transport including TSRTC, Hyderabad Metro Rail and other services will be suspended for 24 hours. Only five buses per depot and five Metro trains will be kept ready to meet emergency requirements.
The Telangana government is considering plans to close down the 500 km long inter-state border with Maharashtra to prevent the inter-state spreading of coronavirus.
Indian tally of Coronavirus positive cases jump to 298 with Maharashtra reporting 11 new cases while Punjab and West Bengal reporting three cases each. Gujarat and Noid have contributed one each. As per the latest information Gujarat tally rose to 13.
Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal appealed to the public to discontinue their morning walk for some time and state indoors. He said the government was not considering lockdown for the time being adding that it might be required in the future.
Of the 215 students evacuated from Italy, who are in ITBP’s Delhi quarantine facility, tested negative for COVID-19 in the first test on the 7th day today. A second test will be conducted on the 14th day.